Products purchased online at www.capitaltiles.ca or through a representative in our company may be returned within 30 days of the purchase date under the following conditions:
- Products must be undamaged, in its original and unopened packaging, in full box(es), and in resalable condition.
- Products must be shipped to and received at the designated Capital Tile & Stone Ltd facility within 30 days of purchase date.
- If the return is invalid, the customer will not be refunded and will have 30 days to pick-up their products or arrange return shipping at their own expense, from the Capital Tile & Stone warehouse.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Capital Tile products purchased from another retailer, reseller, or distributor
- Custom products
- Special order products
- Loose samples
- Sample boards/folders
- Discontinued, Limited Stock, and Clearance products
- Expired setting materials
- Product that has been altered, cut, fabricated and/or installed
The below information must be emailed to email@example.com within 30 days of purchase date for the return to be accepted.
- Order number
- Your name and billing address
- Products you would like to return
- Number of boxes being returned
- Reason for return
Return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. Customer may select shipper of choice and is responsible for filing any claims with shipper in the event the product is damaged in transit to Capital Tile & Stone Ltd warehouse. Capital Tile & Stone Ltd is not responsible for returns never received or for returns damaged in transit. Upon receipt and inspection of returned products, if product is discovered to be damaged, a refund will not be issued. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders and deducted from the customer’s total refund.